Thursday, October 04, 2007

World Cardmaking Day

Hi all, just wanted to stop by to say hi and to tell you what I'm going to do for the World Card making day which is this Saturday 10/6. I was planning on having a workshop but found out several of my usual attendees where not going to be around so ... since my nephews will be staying with us this weekend I thought why not have a kids workshop. I know you are thinking am I nuts... there well be a total of 6 kids ranging in ages 2-13 (they are all family) I also invited my Grandmother. I will post some pics of the event either later Saturday night or Sunday. I figured they could make 3 Halloween cards and 3 Birthday cards. I have almost everything ready and I'm actually looking forward to it. So stay tuned for all the details. I really haven't done much stamping this week, mostly have been cleaning up and arranging my craft room. So when I stamp something again I will post it for you all. I also won some blog candy from my friend Jennifer over at www.stampincrazy.blogspot.com. I got the Merry & Bright stamp set from SU! mini holiday catty. Thanks Jennifer :)
So until my next rambling...have a wonderful day :)
Don't forget October is Breast Cancer Awareness month--click the link to the right of here to lend your support.

No comments: