Saturday, October 06, 2007

WCMD-Pics

Here are a few pics from my World Card Making Day workshop with the kids. They each made 2 Halloween Cards and a Birthday Card. All 4 of the older kids this is the 1st time stamping. They used mostly older stamps that I had laying around and used SU! craft spots. I didnt have any examples for them to follow I just gave them the ink/stamps/cardstock and scraps and let them run with it.









Here is some of the Halloween cards they made.


























































This is one of my nephews. He wanted to make a card also. He made one for his mom and dad. He really get into it. He had his tongue sticking out most of the time he was making this card. He reminded me of my brother when he was little because whenever he was doing something that he really got into he would stick his tongue out.
He is such a ham :)
I will post a few cards I made today either later tonight or tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good World Card making Day and until my next rambling :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Your nephew's smile says it all! Thanks for letting the younger people in our lives feel accomplished!

~Tex