Friday, October 12, 2007

Quick Post for you

Thought I would post really quick with Pics of the stamps I got on Thursday from Stampin' Up!©. I will try really hard to post a technique for you all tomorrow before our annual Fall Weenie Roast with my family. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and until my next rambling :)
This is the Hostess set So Many Sayings. If you visit other blogs you might have seen where other people have been separating the stamps to make a total of 34 stamps. The set is actually 3 stamps. I put mine on Dominoes I purchased at Wal-Mart I have also seen where people have been putting them on Jenga blocks. The pick below shows a close up of the stamp.

P.S Dont forget to click on the breast cancer link to the right :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep! I've seen this ... and I love it! I'm not sure that I'll take mine apart or mount at this late date in the game ... but I totally LOVE this idea!

~Tex