Sunday, October 28, 2007

I've been busy

What have I been doing for the past week? Ive been busy...making cards, trick or treat bags and helping my dad move to his new office. Pic below is a few things I have made. 2 of the cards I made are using new stamps from a new company called Hanna Stamps. You can purchase them yourself by going to http://www.kreationsbykrissy.typepad.com/ the shipping is free for this month only. Im hoping I will get a chance this week to get a technique together and post it. So stay tuned for that. I am also hoping I will get my act together and start posting more often with techniques once a week.
All paper & ink is from Stampin' Up!© I purchased the circle tin that I made the ornament out of from Flower Factory (12 for $4.00).
I will be posting a few more pics later that you could possible use as Christmas or Birthday presents so stay tuned for that.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and until my next rambling :)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Love your Hanna creations!! :0)