Thursday, August 09, 2007

My new Rubbah and Some cards to

I got my goodies from Stampin' Up!© today. (see pic below)
I love my UPS man he brings my stamps to me at work. He is the same guy who delivers at my home, so if he sees my name on his delivery pad he makes a special stop at my work (sorry rambling). So I haven't gotten a chance to make any cards with my new stamps yet. Hopefully when I get home tomorrow from work I will have a few min to make so cards to share.














Here is a few cards I made last night with some of my Bella stamps. I used Prismacolor pencils and gamisol to color in the Bella's. The cardstock I used is from Stampin' Up!© the patterned paper is from different sources.
Until I ramble again have a wonderful evening and as always stay inside where its cool and stamp something :)

No comments: