Friday, August 31, 2007

Finally :)

So I finally have my swaps done for Regionals next Saturday. So I thought I would take a sec or two and post a pic of both of the swaps I made. Tomorrow hopefully I will have everything together to show you a new technique. I would do it now but Im watching my nephew and he is running around the house like a chicken with its head cut off. Let me tell you why he is running around the house like that is because we went to my grandmothers place and her community was having a neighborhood cook out and they had cotton candy and he wanted some so I of course got him some and he ate the whole thing, so he is like jumping off the walls from the sugar. His mom is going kill me when she gets here. Sorry got off track. Anyway that is why I dont have time at this sec to do a technique, but I promise you its way cool.
So hope everyone has a wonderful evening and until tomorrow :)

No comments: