Sunday, July 01, 2007

Finally a Technique :)

Hi all, sorry its been so long since I have posted anything. Been busy with outdoor's kind of things and getting the new Fall/Winter SU catty. I wish I made more money so I could get everything out of the catty. If you havent seen it yet you should. So I have a new technique for you all. Again I got this off of Splitcoast Stampers. Everything used is Stampin' Up! products. So the Technique is Baby Wipe. Its really simple to use and fun.



You will need:

Baby Wipes (Unscented)
Reinker's
Stamp set (In the Spotlight)
Glossy Cardstock and Cardstock
Styrofoam Plate








First:

Fold Baby Wipe into square. Place Wipe on Styrofoam plate. Then take your 1st reinker and drop 14 drops into the wipe in a section. Do this to all 3 of your reinkers (just like pictured)





Second:
You can either do the following 2 things with the baby wipe: You can either take the wipe and run it down the glossy cardstock or you can take your stamp and use the wipe as a ink pad. See the example on the left.







Third:
Finish card
Hope you enjoy this technique. Stay tuned for more fun techniques. I will also be posting my 1st New Fall/Winter catty order when it arrives.
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Have a wonderful 4th of July.
Until my next rambling.....have a wonderful evening :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how the black image looks on top of that card stock. And the scalloped punch looks great too. TFS!

Anonymous said...

that's totally awesome thanks for sharing :}
Just bought baby wipes"|