Monday, May 07, 2007

Lazy Me :)

I know I said I would get a technique on here for you last week but what can I say Im soooo very lazy when it gets warm outside. So I will try my hardest to get a new technique up here for everyone. I do have to share something I got this weekend....I went to Archivers and they had Fun Flock and I have been wanting this stuff since I found it in a mag several months ago. So when I went to my local Archivers and found that they had it I just had to buy every color they had. Its so fun to play with. When I get home tonight I will post a card I made using the fuzzy fun flock (im at work right now so I have no way to post pics). So if you happen to have a Archivers near you and would like this stuff I sooo would go and get some. The colors are hot pink, brown, black, light green, yellow and light blue. I wonder if they will come out with white. Oh and if you have the stamp set Best Of Cluck (that is retiring) from Stampin' Up! the little chicks stamp is so fun to make the little chicks fuzzy. Until tonight have a wonderful day :)

No comments: