You will need the following:
Stamps ( Doodle This is shown from Spring Mini Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock (Tempting Turquose, Very Vanilla and Marigold Morning is shown from
Paper Piercing pad/Paper Piercing Template (Stampin' Up!)
Ink (I used Crisp Cranberry and Marigolg Morning Stampin' Up!)
White Gel Pen
1. Need to stamp the image you want to use. I used the big flower out of the set above.
Then I cut it out and layered it on Tempting turquose paper.
2. Then taking the Paper Piercing Needle I pierced around the flower. Once you are done
piercing then you trace the part you pierced with the white gel pen.
3. After tracing the piercing with the gel pen, then you cut out the flower around the piercing
making sure you leave a boarder around the piercing.
4. Then I stamped the big flower on the marigold morning paper using the same color ink.
5. Once all is done just attatch all to card.
6. Have fun--if you want more examples go to Splitcoast Stampers
(that is where I got the technique)
Hope you have fun trying the technique. Stay tuned for next weeks technique.
Until then have a wonderful night and until my next rambling :)