Monday, October 09, 2006

If its not broke why change it!

Just wanted to drop a new post in to let everyone know that I gave up on changing my blog. I have no idea how to do it. So I figure why change if it's not broke.
So wanted to let everyone also know that I have another order coming in tomorrow of Winter Stamps and hopefully I will get a new card with a new technique add in a day or two.
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Until my next rambling have a good day :)

P.S I have a event coming up in November so if you live in Indianapolis you might be intersted in it. I will keep you posted as I get more details. I do know its going to be on 11/11/06 and it will be called a One Stop Shop. There will be several different vendors. Again when I get more details I will pass them on.

No comments: