Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I tried something new

Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. So over the weekend I tried something new..Chipboard. Its the newest in thing for cards and scrapbooking. So I went to Michaels and purchased a set of Chipboard letters. I thought I would try it and if I like it enough I would spend the money on the chipboard in SU. I honestly was building my self up to hate messing with it, guess what I had so much fun with it. You can use inks, markers, paint almost anything. So I set out to do 2 letters. I picked a S and a R. I made flowers on one and star like flowers on the other. I used paints. It is something I think everyone should try. I posted a pic below.
So Monday I will be getting a big SU order. I can hardly wait. Once I get it I will post what I got. Mostly Halloween stamps.
Thank you for reading my ramblings. Happy stamping to all and to all a nice evening. Until my next rambling :)

No comments: