Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday-Finally

So here it is finally friday and I have a ton of stuff to do. I should have called in sick to work today. At my house friday night is family night. My brother, his wife and there 2 munchkins come over for dinner and we play games or just talk. So I decided to cook dinner tonight. Thats no big deal I like to cook, the big thing is...tomorrow is when I go to Ohio for SU regionals and I stillhave to get everything packed up that I need to do the projects. I also need to clean the house make dinner and get to bed so I can get up at 5am tomorrow so I am ready to go at 6:15am. At least I'm up to the challenge but its 11:11am now and Im already tired and I have done nothing this morning other then surf the web at work. (slow day)
On another note, I got my SU order on Monday and made a few Halloween cards. So I went to take pics of them so I could post them here and I have no battery's so as soon as I get around to it (hopefully tonight) I will get batterys and take pics of the new cards and post them. So check back later this weekend to see the cards.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Until my next ramblings...Have a good day :)

No comments: